What's new

The Gold Coast

wow.. great one! and what beautiful weather you have there! and the swimming guy looks great in comparison to all those huge buildings
 
Awww, to be having all that lovely coloured water all to oneself!!!!
 
Doesn't "Gold Coast" suggest Brisbane?
My guess (only a guess, mind you!) is that this is the Brisbane skyline.
 
Doesn't "Gold Coast" suggest Brisbane?
My guess (only a guess, mind you!) is that this is the Brisbane skyline.

Yes, actually I think youre correct now that I think about it... I think that city is in Queensland, youre right.
 
Thankyou all, it is a pic of the Gold Coast, close to Brisbane but not quite there (nowhere near Melbourne), by the way I just updated my first post with a 3 photo stitch if you havnt noticed
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom