jaharris1001 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 12, 2008 Messages 520 Reaction score 94 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 13, 2009 #1 Flagler Beach Florida
Pugs No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 13, 2008 Messages 1,155 Reaction score 1 Location Milwaukee, WI Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 13, 2009 #2 I like the composition... The colors just seem... wrong... to me for some reason.
P pugnacious33 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 26, 2008 Messages 756 Reaction score 21 Location MS Gulf Coast Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 13, 2009 #3 Excellent shot. The horizon is tilted slightly. I love the warm colors. Nice work!
jaharris1001 No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 12, 2008 Messages 520 Reaction score 94 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 13, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks for the comments,, the colors are because I used a Singh Ray Gold n Blue polarizer here,, Thanks again for looking and commenting :thumbup:
Thanks for the comments,, the colors are because I used a Singh Ray Gold n Blue polarizer here,, Thanks again for looking and commenting :thumbup: