What's new

The Grizzly Cafe

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
10,417
Reaction score
9
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
599-gc-j8055sq.jpg


-
 
Abraxas
This shot looks like you were in a big hurry to take it. The grizzly sign is barely visible, too many people in the main portion of the photo, and on my screen it looks very noisy.
 
Abraxas
This shot looks like you were in a big hurry to take it. The grizzly sign is barely visible, too many people in the main portion of the photo, and on my screen it looks very noisy.

Thanks for your thoughts- but I got what I wanted the way I wanted it.

-
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom