L littlemt TPF Noob! Joined May 30, 2012 Messages 72 Reaction score 11 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 17, 2012 #1 1.) 2.) 3.) 4.) 5.) 6.) 7.)
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 17, 2012 #2 I like it as a study.....framing could have been better in some Angle of view could have been different Regards
I like it as a study.....framing could have been better in some Angle of view could have been different Regards
Joel_W TPF Noob! Joined Dec 9, 2011 Messages 2,211 Reaction score 164 Location Long Island, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 17, 2012 #3 I'm with Frequency with his assesstment. Your set is what I would term a technically well done set of snap shots that haa a personal meaning to you.
I'm with Frequency with his assesstment. Your set is what I would term a technically well done set of snap shots that haa a personal meaning to you.