cosmonaut

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.gregmccary.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
guitar_player.jpg

Nicely done. I particularly like the atmosphere created by the mist and back-lighting.

Same here! Sometimes we experiment and break the rules of photography to be creative. When I was just into photography, someone told me not to shoot a backlighted subject. Or if you are forced to shoot a backlighted subject you have to use fill-in flash. Nice shot!

Same here! Sometimes we experiment and break the rules of photography to be creative. When I was just into photography, someone told me not to shoot a backlighted subject. Or if you are forced to shoot a backlighted subject you have to use fill-in flash. Nice shot!

Same...and the good thing I notice here is that...no fill-in flash was required...may be another soft front light did the job for you.

well done, i like the lines formed by the lighting and how the blacked out area frames the subject

this is amazing...have you tried a vertical crop tighter towards the rock hand on the left?

+1 on a different crop but about 1/4 off the bottom as it's not adding to the image imo.

Most reactions

Back