boogaguy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
birdfeedersmall.jpg

if this was a crisp photograph id love it! good compositon, good colors.

So what's your question? How can posting this in the critique forum help you?

So this got moved.

i think all of his threads in the critique forum need to be moved

Since we have a moderators attention Id like to point out that the lines between the critique forum and the general gallery forum have become quite blurred (no pun intended). I see just as much, if not more, critiquing in the general gallery as well as requests for critiquing.

speaking your own language now? im not impressed by urban slang. but which meaning did you intend for that made up word?

a combination of snotty and sh*tty; also a synonym for snotty depending on usage

An attractive young girl, aged 18-25.

One who thinks of themselves as a badass sumbetch!

because i am definitely not a snot. just because you have low self esteem that forces you to look up to me does not mean i am looking down on you. the other two definitions are quite accurate though.

Wow, how about we agree that it's not one of the better images we've seen on the forum, let the moderators handle the "indecent exposure", and move on? :thumbsup:

This bird feeder is right out the window in front of the pc here. People were calling me a wierdo for my other pics so i took this and posted the stupid bird feeder pic to be a smart ***.

Thus the title... The happy fuzzy bird feeder.
:D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back