What's new

The hay

Sorry, I don't get this. It's hay in a field under some power lines. Maybe if you found a completely different subject and location, it might be more interesting.
 
I agree with Rick. If you want to keep the hay as your subject, I would make it a color photo and wait for a low sun angle.
 
I think you could have trimmed out more of foreground so that viewer can access the piles of hay more; do you have its color?

Regards :D
 
Maybe something like this in color, around sunset. But is it still any more then stacks of hay? Just curious to the OP, what camera did you take this with?

View attachment 21000
 
Thanks all. As you suggested frequency
$hay.webp
 
Maybe something like this in color, around sunset. But is it still any more then stcks of hay? Just curious to the OP, what camera did you take this with?

View attachment 21000
Rick58, I took it with a canon 1ds. I am not usually into these type of photos but passed in a car and went home to get my camera. I visioned it in b+w beforehand. I know its not great but I kinda like it
 
No doubt, color and new dimension has given it much better appeal :D
 
The color edits are better but they're still flat. You could try shooting the subject against a blue contrasting sky for better impact.
 
What are you trying to convey here? If you're trying to make a pretty picture, you failed, but if you're trying to convey a feeling, an idea, or make some comment, you might be on to the beginning of something.
 
Wow. what a beating:lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom