sm4him

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
sm4him.500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went out stalking herons again yesterday. As usual, pretty much every time it took off, it flew AWAY from me instead of toward me--they have a remarkable knack for that!

Anyway, going through the pictures at home to see what to process, and this one gave me a chuckle, so I thought I'd share.

$Feb19_2013_8856editweb.jpg

Thanks for the chuckle! Great shot of the wing span.

I took photos the other day of a friend's newborn who was fussy. We only got shots of him on the changing table. (Had a bean bag, reflector etc. set up, but no go.) Got home and there were a few where his arm was missing! Made me realize the importance of point of view.

I took photos the other day of a friend's newborn who was fussy. We only got shots of him on the changing table. (Had a bean bag, reflector etc. set up, but no go.) Got home and there were a few where his arm was missing! Made me realize the importance of point of view.

:lol: You should post it here--we'll start a disembodied parts thread. :lmao:

Yep, thanks for the laugh!

:lol: You should post it here--we'll start a disembodied parts thread. :lmao:

We have a ton of family photos with missing feet. :lol: My husband is notorious for cutting off feet. With 2 daughters and their cute shoes they had to remind him every time and still do.

Brb sleepy hollow

Most reactions

New Topics

Back