What's new

The Huntington

Thor the Mighty

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 19, 2005
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Location
glendale, ca
I went to the Huntington Library with my friend and here are a couple shots.


huntington.jpg
statue dance 1



huntington2small.jpg
statue dance 2



huntington4small.jpg




huntington6small.jpg




huntington7small.jpg
 
I like the tree one. Is it natural?
 
I like the tree one as well, but there's not a bad one in the bunch, Nice job on them all...
Cosmo
 
Tree and the duck look good! how did you get so close to the duck? :confused:
 
i say the tree and the duck are very cool! The statute dance makes me think of the Christmas song "12 maids dancing"?
 
Well I am going to assume that that is a Bonzai Tree...and its a very cool shot. Nice work.
 
Tree and the duck look good! how did you get so close to the duck? :confused:


i actually climbed into a bush that went over the water and cornered the duck bruahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahh! ahem. yeah, didnt leave it much room to go anywhere. i have a 28-200mm lens (which on a dslr is more like 35-320mm).


yeah thats a natural tree. it was only about two feet tall and they have a whole garden of them. the leaves were that color because of the fake california fall that we have.
 
In all these photos I do miss the books!
Don't you say in your title that you went to the LIBRARY?
So wher are the books?
Do they keep statues and ducks and bonsais in the LIBRARY? ;) :scratch: ;)

I like the bonsai pic best of your little series of LIBRARY-pics-without-a-single-book - tsk *shakes head in disbelief*


:wink:
 
haha. the best part about that place is the gardens. the library is cool, and ill take book pictures next time but as for now, ducks and statues will have to do
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom