What's new

The Intrepid Explorer

I don't know why but when you open this it seems OOF. However, if you click on the opened image it becomes a little larger and nice and sharp again.

Thanks for looking, any thoughts would be gratefully received.
 
You could have shot it from a lower position to emphasize the length of the road and make that dark space around her look like a cave by putting it close to the corner. And use the rail as a line of sight right across the frame.
 
Peter27, I have noticed that ALL of your images appear fuzzy...I think it's your web hosting company mangling them. I would crop a bit off the right hand side, and a bit off the top, and the images thus cropped would be stronger.
 
You could have shot it from a lower position to emphasize the length of the road and make that dark space around her look like a cave by putting it close to the corner. And use the rail as a line of sight right across the frame.

I think it is too bright and cheery to get the feeling across.

$intrepid-5lll.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom