What's new

The Knitting Factory

FuryofNature

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 18, 2005
Messages
361
Reaction score
7
Location
California
Some photos form a live show last night in Hollywood. Lighting was horrible. I personally like the first one the best. It's one of been trying to capture properly for a while.

031006-080.jpg


031006-007b.jpg


031006-094.jpg


031006-057.jpg


031006-049.jpg


Thanks for looking!
Any comments/suggestions/criticisms Appreciated.
_KA
 
nice work, I also like the first one, I have a friend who use to play with his teeth sometimes, he kept cutting his lip up though...
 
He actually singing into th guitar pick up...its a pretty cool effect if you've never heard it. It's fun to watch.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom