What's new

The Last Year On Earth

PeterGrusel

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 4, 2011
Messages
42
Reaction score
8
Location
Mayence/Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Ahoi there!

I created a project called "The Last Year On Earth" with the idea in mind to post one picture every day throughout the year 2012. Even though the Maya did only predict the end of the current cycle, many persons still believe that 2012 will herald the end of the world and that´s why I gave my photo series the name "The Last Year On Earth".

I mainly host the series on my facebook and flickr page but I try my best to post the pics also in this thread and keep it up to date!

The pictures you can see will not be of any specific theme or idea and instead they are just shots of anything that I liked this day.

I hope you will follow me through this project either here, or on my flickr or facebook fanpage and support me with your comments!

Thanks!
- Peter Grusel



 
Last edited:
Awesome idea Peter! I am trying something similar, but only one "subject/theme" every two weeks. I plan to have 5-10 shots that I like posted to my photo blog. I am only doing one subject/theme every two weeks because my work schedule is not that conducive to something every day or even every week. We'll see how it goes. I look forward to seeing your daily results. Are you planning on putting the pics into a collage or something to commemorate the journey through the year?
 
Awesome idea Peter! I am trying something similar, but only one "subject/theme" every two weeks. I plan to have 5-10 shots that I like posted to my photo blog. I am only doing one subject/theme every two weeks because my work schedule is not that conducive to something every day or even every week. We'll see how it goes. I look forward to seeing your daily results. Are you planning on putting the pics into a collage or something to commemorate the journey through the year?

so far I didn´t think about a collage or something similar but I am sure that I will do something like that in the end!
where can I see the pics of your project?! do you have a link to your photo blog?
 
Ahoi!

I just added the pics of the last three days!

Thanks!
- Peter Grusel
 
Good concept.... so keep shooting and keep posting them here

Regards :D
 
thanks to all for their compliments!

I just put another shot online and I decreased the size of the images in here because I figured out that it would use up quite some space within a few weeks :) but by clicking on them you can view them in full resolution!
 
ahoi there!

I just added some more pics of the last three days! hope you enjoy them!
 
got some new pictures for those who are still interested in the project! :)
 
ahoi!

I´ve added another 7 pics from the last seven days!
 
it´s been some days since I last updated this thread, but now you can "enjoy" some more pics from my daily project! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom