Pic #1
I'm not so sure about this one. The car seems to be the main focus of the photo and it seems, to me, pointless. Sorry to say, this one looks like a 'snapshot' to me.
Pic #2
I like this one and how the central leave looks like pure gold. Great lighting. The only bit I don't care for too much is the shadow on the left.
Pic #3
Intresting is all I can say. This one sort of looks like someone through the leaves in the air and they're free falling, or are they all connected to a tree?
Pic #4
This one is cool. It has the look of summer green in the forground and warm fall colours in the background.
Pic #5
Excellent shot! I love how you did something different and did not centre the road. My only critique is the exposure seems off.
Pic #6
Another excellent shot. It's a bit different then the pic before. It's neat to see a curve to the "vanishing point". I'd like to see it a bit brighter, though.
Pic #7
This one has to be my favourite. A neat kind of path. The over exposed look works too. Would have been cool seeing someone walking down the path.
Pic #8
Great colours, exposure, and DOF on this one. I'd loose the single twig though.
Pic #9
Cool idea. A lone leaf caught. It seems the leaf is out of focus though, perhaps a smaller aperture next time.
Pic #10
Those are some weird berries. Almost makes me hungry, not sure if they're edible though. Good DOF.