W whimsical_rayvn TPF Noob! Joined Mar 24, 2008 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Location Weirton, West Virginia, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 24, 2008 #1 taken in Lucerne Switzerland
crystal_lynn I am sure I sound childish Joined Feb 18, 2008 Messages 195 Reaction score 1 Location Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 24, 2008 #2 I like, but I think it would look better as a vertical crop. When I get home I will try and post an edit to show you what I mean.
I like, but I think it would look better as a vertical crop. When I get home I will try and post an edit to show you what I mean.
crystal_lynn I am sure I sound childish Joined Feb 18, 2008 Messages 195 Reaction score 1 Location Wisconsin Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 24, 2008 #3 Here is my crop...
W whimsical_rayvn TPF Noob! Joined Mar 24, 2008 Messages 8 Reaction score 0 Location Weirton, West Virginia, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 25, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 crystal_lynn said: Here is my crop... Click to expand... pretty cool, i like it either way