SommarShade No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 24, 2005 Messages 2,840 Reaction score 83 Jun 4, 2008 #1
Bifurcator TPF Noob! Joined Jun 1, 2008 Messages 3,312 Reaction score 1 Location Japan Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 5, 2008 Banned #2 Ooo, looks like a shot from Doom 3 or something. It needs zombies and blood trails tho!
J jvgig TPF Noob! Joined Sep 26, 2007 Messages 326 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 5, 2008 #3 I think its a tad too bright to give that erie look and a tad to dark to give that "the truck is almost here" look. I think it could have potential with a little tweaking.
I think its a tad too bright to give that erie look and a tad to dark to give that "the truck is almost here" look. I think it could have potential with a little tweaking.