What's new

"The Madness Of The Human Mind..."

Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
1,999
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Base Image (Not The Face)

X Pro-2
f/5.6
ISO 4000
1/125 Sec.
Fujifilm XF 16mm f/1.4 R WR
16 mm Equivalent 24 mm

Facial Image

X Pro-2
f/2
ISO 200
1/250 Sec.
Fujifilm XF 35mm f/2 R WR
35 mm Equivalent 53 mm

20180309-untitled-11-Edit-Edit-Edit-Edit-Edit-Edit-Edit.webp


Can you guys tell me if this works as an abstract?

Thank you in advance for your prompt replies...

Enezdez
 
Yes, very cool and creative.
 
Yes! This really works. I love it!

Yes, very cool and creative.

The bottom layer of this composite really fits the title as well as the add-ons. Great placement of the one orb in the eye as well.

Thank all very much for taking the time & giving me the much needed replies/input, I really appreciate it @Black_Square - @jcdeboever & @Dean_Gretsch - Happy Sunday!

Sorry I forgot to mention @binga63 - thanks man!

Cheers,

Enezdez
 
Last edited:
Can you guys tell me if this works as an abstract?

I kept coming back to this and liked it better every time. Not sure where to categorize it other than a deserving POTM nomination.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom