What's new

The man & his sack

FIash

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 18, 2009
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Location
Manchester
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3838822825_505d59f9d9_o.jpg
 
Last edited:
nice job. You have quite an interesting idea, ever thought about doing a series / expo?

And BTW, props for a good thread title :)
 
nice job. You have quite an interesting idea, ever thought about doing a series / expo?

And BTW, props for a good thread title :)

Title....didnt know if I wanted to look or not......:lol:

I like the pics. I have no idea how you did that......but Im new!
 
Thanks for all the comments and ideas I may do a series.
 
WOW! that's interesting. How do that???
 
how did you do that?

i tried to reverse engineer it and i came up with this
 
Very interesting idea. I like these a lot!
 
I just see an image and then brush out areas to make what i see more obvious.
Thekyle, try a levels adjustment to give it a lift.
Cheers for you comments.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom