Photos NOT OK to edit
D850 (All Images)
f/1.4
ISO 100
1/125 Sec.
58 mm f/1.4G
58 mm

(Processed In LR & Color Efex Pro 4)

OCF Left Ecosmart 120W (Daylight - Dimmable Par 38) Bare On Clip On Clamp & Regular Lamp Light On The Right Without Shade // Constant Light.

20190226-untitled-31-Edit-Edit.jpg

20190226-untitled-70-Edit.jpg

20190226-untitled-68-Edit.jpg

20190226-untitled-40-Edit.jpg

20190226-untitled-43-Edit-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Cheers,

Enezdez

Last edited:
I think I kind of see where you might have been going with these, but I think you missed the mark with the lighting on these. In general I don't care for the lighting pattern created by the light from below, which intensifies dark circles under the eyes, lights his jaw from below causing it to blend in with his neck, and causes the nose to cast a very harsh shadow over one of the eyes. The lighting also casts an unusual shadow over the forehead. I think if you positioned the light so it were sculpting his features from above you would get much better results.

First look through the new glass, I'm anxious to see more. Of the set I prefer the last. The lighting on it is IMO better then the others. In lighting for photography one of the downsides to the LED bulb is the light it produces is straight line, like a laser. Without any modifier it creates a very hard light with little shadow transition, and specular highlights.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back