What's new

The Misty Pond

Dwayne Oakes

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
425
Reaction score
0
Location
Ontario, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for taking a look !

Take care,
Dwayne Oakes

p135471749-4.jpg
 
This is awesome I love it. Would have been great to see a fisherman in a row boat partially buried in the mist.
 
My eyes are immediately drawn to the right, what a great capture. But I'm not too fond of that "intentional mist" on the left.
 
Great exposure values and I really like the tonal gradations, but to me it feels to heavily weighted and unbalanced to the right side. The leading line of the shore disappears. Our eye gets drawn to the left and gets stuck with no exit from the image.

I can visualize it rotated 90 degrees counter clockwise to a vertical though. It feels balanced, soaring and very dynamic that way, but of course, abstract.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom