Thanks again! .. there is quite a story behind this one
Would that story have something to do with the date you posted this?

JM
Ooops, no, April 1st was just random.
The story is that for this eclipse I set up tripod and camera at night, ready to get some good shots. But then it became all cloudy and you could not see the sky at all.
Well, so I went inside (left the camera outside), opened some wine bottles, and was very frustrated about the lost opportunity. Then, suddenly, quite a while later, the sky suddenly and unexpectedly cleared up again, just in time for the eclipse.
So I stumbled to my camera, not at all sober, and desperately tried to take some pictures ... don't laugh, first I forgot to switch it on, then I forgot to remove the lens hood, I never ever was so confused and unprofessional while trying to take a picture. But eventually I managed to produce a series of images
