The most beautiful sunset...

Nice! I'm liking the golden colours of it, great use of dramatic lighting, strong compsition with the use of foreground and the suns rays shining through the buildings gives a nice off centre focal point. The only niggle I have is that section of blue on the centre left doesn't fit to my eye, I'd be tempted to try and change the colour temp on that section in post. Otherwise, great photo!

Agree with Weepnote, that blue area is jarring. Overall it's great, very effective.

Everything in the scene is backlit by the sun except for the oof grass in the foreground. How did you light that? I'm not sure I like it or not. For now curious how the light got there.

Everything in the scene is backlit by the sun except for the oof grass in the foreground. How did you light that? I'm not sure I like it or not. For now curious how the light got there.

It's because the light was that bright and they are seeds on the top of the grass, so the light is shining through them, illuminating them!

Beautiful. Just pop down the saturation of the blue hue a bit and it would be even better.

Most reactions

Back