The most boring shot...

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
yes it is... it is the most boring shot I've ever taken... there is simply nothing interesting, but I keep staring at it... and I dunno why... maybe because it is so calm.
img_008c.jpg

I wish there were a cow in the middle of the picture :p

--
OTE

maybe if there was a little less foreground and more sky. either way, i like the colors and peaceful setting. i would love to there at this moment. thanks for sharing.

Yes, you are right, what you see around your place - landscapewise - is very, very similar to what we see where I am!
And no, I don't find this boring, only would I personally most probably have turned the camera slightly upwards to capture more sky --- but doesn't our great JonMikal say so, too? Sounds like I am only speaking his mind...............

I could see myself sitting in a chair relaxing there.

JonMikal said:
maybe if there was a little less foreground and more sky. either way, i like the colors and peaceful setting. i would love to there at this moment. thanks for sharing.
Wholly agree with JonMikal!
neat exposure although... did you crop this out from a larger pic?

yes it was cropped, coz it was a bit titled... I was standing on a small hill and then everything looked differently, you know different angle. But when I saw it on my screen it looked tilted... but I'll think about it and reshoot... it's only 5 minutes walk from my home :) and remember... it is almost a city center :)

Mentos, keep the picture the way it is.

On its own, it may not have 'critical' merit - however this is a nearly a perfect picture to do compositions with. The fact is that i looks like it has already inspired peoples imagination here by envisioning different different foregrounds. One day you'll take a shot (if you haven't done so already) thats needs a good background to complete it ;)

:D

It may not be anything extraordinary, but there is beauty in the everyday as well and this proves it.

Most reactions

Back