The (Ongoing) Adventures of Colin the Bear

(^^^ Oooo, good idea Brittany!)

And thanks everyone for your comments!

love these pics look forward to more adventures of colin!

In Colin's adopted home of Tranna, in Canuckia, fall had arrived. He went out to explore – to see the coloured leaves and other signs of the changing season. His first stop was Old Fort York, from where he had a nice view of the Tranna skyline as a backdrop to the fort. And there was even a 'cannon' in the background. Hmmm, it was spelled differently than what his t-shirt said.

img0450psfo0.jpg

There were also lovely gardens outside where he saw the last flowers of the year, and an abandoned nest. "Hmm", he wondered, "is this what they mean when they say people suffer from empty nest syndrome?"

img0189psrsnd3.jpg

img0465psrsth8.jpg

Then he saw some 'berries' … he liked the sound of those, and figured they were specifically meant for 'bears' to eat.

img0449psrsto1.jpg

:lol: I think you need to tell Colin he doesn't lay eggs

We (Dottie & I) think you have too much time on your hands...:lol:
!!! FREE Colin !!!!:hail:

This critter claims he is Colin's cousin???? Do you know him?
0alfip2.jpg

and greetings from Colin's southern cousin also!
0neighbearyr0.jpg

Thoroughly enjoy reading here, Jeanne!

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: This is great.

But why does Colin like Canon so much?

bla said:
:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: This is great.

But why does Colin like Canon so much?

because he is a Canon teddy bear, they were given out by Canon to the likes of me that work ( and I use that term loosely ) in camera shops

You guys are weirder than I thought. Weird is a good thing btw!

Colin was excited about his first Christmas. He’d heard there’d be presents from both Santa and the Penguin Queen!! But he was told he’d have to wait until Christmas morning to open them. “AwwwWWWwww” he thought to himself. “I hate to wait. Maybe I’ll just look around and see if I can find them. Finders keepers, they say.”

“Now where would I be if I was a present? A cupboard? The pot drawer?” But there were no presents there.

img0953psrskt8.jpg
…..
img0952psrsso3.jpg

“Maybe I’m expecting something too big”, he thought. Good things come in small packages too. So maybe it’s hidden in a cookie jar*, a pitcher or a cup?” But there were no prezzies there either. (*Hey look! Colin was caught with his hand in the cookie jar…!)

img0949psrsxc9.jpg

img0956psrsnx5.jpg

During his search, he came across some props and had fun trying them on. Even his friend Ollie got involved.

img0945psrsrk7.jpg
…..
img0947psrshd3.jpg

By this time Colin was a bit hungry (he did, afterall, have the appetite of a bear). So he thought he’d just help himself to some chocolate treats he spied on the counter. “Oh no, I’ve been eating too many Christmas goodies, I’m stuck! Help, help!”

img0958psrshm6.jpg

A very embarrassed Colin had to be rescued by the Penguin Queen. “Now Colin, you’ll just have to wait to get your presents” she scolded him. “Behave, or else Santa won’t come to our house tonight”. This scared Colin, and he settled down to await Santa and the flying reindeer.

img0970psrszv9.jpg

Colin, Ollie and the Penguin Queen would like to wish all those who celebrate Christmas a very Merry Christmas, filled with the joy and wonder of the season.

that poor little bear
img0958psrshm6.jpg

but as there were Smarties in there it was worth the risk

Like many a busy bear (or is that ‘busy beaver’?), Colin didn’t get his holiday snaps developed for 2 weeks after finishing up the roll taken at Christmas. Sorry about that, Otter King. I know we promised to let you know how Colin is getting on in Canuckia. But oh, look at how Colin spent his first Christmas! He saw a decorated tree with presents around it.

img1020psrsax7.jpg

“Ooo ooo ooo, which one is mine?” he wondered as he looked at the wrapped presents, most of them bigger than he was. “Now Colin, we have to wait until after dinner to open our gifts”, said the penguin queen. “Dinner?”, said Colin. “What’s for Christmas dinner?” “Oh, you’ll like it. Roast turkey with gravy and stuffing, mashed potatoes, vegetables, and for dessert there’s Christmas pudding with a whipped cream based sauce. Now, who would like wine with dinner?” “Oh! oh, I would!” said Colin, waving his little paw in the air.

img1015psrskd6.jpg

Finally dinner was over with. Although Colin felt verrrrry sleeeeepy after the big meal, he knew there were presents to be opened. “Which one is mine?” he asked. And he was so happy when several presents were handed to him. “My oh my, good things certainly do come in small packages” he said. He wished that everyone had as Merry a Christmas as he did.

img1073psrsvz1.jpg

I can't believe this thread is still going :lol: but I'm so glad it is

Most reactions

New Topics

Back