What's new

The Other Shore...

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
5522081982_c105954454_b.jpg


How do you feel about it i wonder :confused:

Regards :D
 
I like the shot....too bad the sky was so blah. maybe if you got down closer to the water and put the horizon more closer to the top third? at least space would be filled with water and not dead grey
 
Thank you Rockstar; i was worrying about the sky; that is why when you were typing that comment, i was adding color to sky :D

I think, there is slight improvement ;)
 
I think you should crop the image so that its as symmetrical as possible. Great shot
 
Thank you NayLoMo; may be like this???

5522179268_604a5139ab_b.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom