X Pro-3
f/2.8
ISO 640
1/100 Sec.
Fujifilm XF 23mm f/2 R WR
23 mm Equivalent 35 mm

(Raw...Applied Pro Neg Hi)

(Processed In LR & PS).

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Attachments

• untitled-22-Edit.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 75
"Monochrome Chapter..."

X Pro-3
f/2.0
ISO 800
1/125 Sec.
23 mm Equivalent 35 mm

(Raw...Applied ACROSS Y)

(Processed In LR & PS).

Attachments

• untitled-8-Edit-2.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 84
"There Is Nothing Like A Good Book..."

X Pro-3
f/2.0
ISO 800
1/125 Sec.
23 mm Equivalent 35 mm

(Raw...Applied Provia Standard)

(Processed In LR & PS).

untitled-8-Edit-Edit.jpg

Dunno why my other two images would not save on to the site as they normally do, except maybe due to the file size??? Not sure...

Please click on the images.

Cheers,

Enezdez

Sometimes even the simple can become a composition but what exactly is the focus point? Is it the man or the large piece of furniture?

Sometimes even the simple can become a composition but what exactly is the focus point? Is it the man or the large piece of furniture?

@smoke665 Man.... lol

FYI if you click on the attached files above you can see them dunno if you are aware of that....

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I agree with smoke, its a shame cos shots of this guy normally turn out well..........

I actually like the principal interest, man's head located far left rather than being smack dab in the middle as my eyes are drawn back and forth the between his head and the lovely wood grain. I think it's a quite successful composition.

X Pro-3
f/2.8
ISO 640
1/100 Sec.
23 mm Equivalent 35 mm

(Processed In LR & PS).

The first image - untitled 22 - is a stunning portrait, and a striking composition. I was not crazy about the pull of the furniture in the others, but here everything works as a portrait of a life, not a person, if that makes sense.

Man.... lol

Unfortunately he is being overpowered.

@smoke665 Thanks for the thoughtful insightful perspectives you alway bring to the table & something to consider in the future.....going forward!

I agree with smoke, its a shame cos shots of this guy normally turn out well..........

@Jeff15 Yea I have a number of his images framed & hung in my home.

I actually like the principal interest, man's head located far left rather than being smack dab in the middle as my eyes are drawn back and forth the between his head and the lovely wood grain. I think it's a quite successful composition.

@Donde Thank you very much!

X Pro-3
f/2.8
ISO 640
1/100 Sec.
23 mm Equivalent 35 mm

(Processed In LR & PS).

The first image - untitled 22 - is a stunning portrait, and a striking composition. I was not crazy about the pull of the furniture in the others, but here everything works as a portrait of a life, not a person, if that makes sense.

@otherprof Yes the pull of the furniture as @smoke665 brought up so insightfully is something I will consider going forward...thank you, it does make sense "portrait of a life..."

Cheers,

Enezdez

Hmm... did you try a vignette? Maybe a heavy-handed one? I want to try making it appear more like the floor lamp is the only light source. AND... it would bring down the tones on the dresser.

Just a couple of thoughts.
-Pete

Most reactions

New Topics

Back