What's new

The Queen of Spain and The Pretzel Man

Jeff Canes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 19, 2003
Messages
6,194
Reaction score
29
Location
Hollywood, FLA USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
large.jpg
 
Aren't the pretzels part of the maid-of-queen's hat? ;) ;) ;)

Where was this?
They soooo smile for your camera, and I really like their outfits! (Much to put on every morning, though :shock: )
 
Taken at the annual renaissance fair in my area. Their outfits where very nice, but it reached 85F that day, so I bet they where not nice by the end of the day.

Did not take that many shots and was unhappy with most of digital ones. Should have my film back by Wednesday hopefully they will be better. The faire run a few more weekends so I may try to go back
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom