What's new

The racing car of seabirds

Lez325

Wildlife Photographer
Joined
Apr 12, 2021
Messages
1,528
Reaction score
2,070
Location
UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The Tern- very quick and corners like a house fly :)

Took me a few attempts to get on in flight - I finally managed an acceptable image - yesterday morning- slightly grey day and a little cold

Sony a9 + Sony 200-600mm G lens

f6.3 - 1/640th sec ISO 1000

PohDlUO.jpg


Les :)
 
Very nice capture and I agree, they're very quick. Earlier this year I must've stood at one spot for what felt like an hour trying to capture those lil buggers zipping around diving for fish. If I find them I'll post a shot.
 
Nice one Les! They are pretty swift birds, so well done!
Thank you Pete :)
Very nice capture and I agree, they're very quick. Earlier this year I must've stood at one spot for what felt like an hour trying to capture those lil buggers zipping around diving for fish. If I find them I'll post a shot.
Thank you Kirk- look forward to seeing your shot buddy :)
Well caught action! I've been trying to catch one in flight, but so far no luck.
Tank you Jeff- keep at it buddy as they say " Pracrise makes perfect" :)


Les :)

PS Merry Christmas guys :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom