The result of boredom and a small scale engine...

David A

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well, I was pretty bored tonight so I decided to break out one of the small scale engines just to see what could be done with. Most of these pictures are a bit redundant but I was really just playing with angles to see what produced the best composition...

If you can, tell me which pictures (angularly speaking) are most appealing to you and possibly why they are...I'd really appreciate it.

Also, I'm not trying to convey and hidden meanings/feelings in these pictures...just purely an experiment with ambient light and a multi-angular object.

Thanks guys...on to the pictures. :)

Thanks for looking...

-David

#1 & #7 for me. I like the way they fill the frame. Some of the others seemed to small or distractions in the background. These two were the main focus.

Hmm...2 replies and 46 views...I must have done something wrong. :lmao:

Alright...I'll try it again...

Which pictures are your favorites? :mrgreen:

No, Cesium, two replies out of 46 views in the General Gallery is about average. If you get a 10 % reply out of all the views your photos get, it is a GOOD result!

My personal favourites are the first and the last because the little engine (what little engine is that???) goes diagonally through your frame, from one corner to the other. I quite like that.

But I would like to know what I am seeing here.
Sorry for being so silly as not to recognise it............ :blushing:

LittleMan said:
Is that an RC airplane engine?

Correct. :thumbup:

No problem LaFoto...It's actually for a scale R/C model plane I am building right now. It's a Saito FA-56 4-stroke engine made for a realistic look and sound. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back