What's new

The road home

lockwood81

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 10, 2007
Messages
887
Reaction score
0
Location
Daytona Beach
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The ride home.

1843813290_7930b9ff92.jpg


Exposure:0.003 sec (1/400)Aperture:f/4.5Focal Length:50 mm

1843813256_0e421c2dfd.jpg
 
I really like the first one, the depth and the colors on the bike are awesome. I think you should crop the right side a little bit so its more proportionate to the left. Other that that I really like it. The second one is good, but the colors in the reflection don't really go with the rest of the photo. Nice bike by the way.
 
I'm actually more drawn to the second one myself. The first the highlights are way blown out and there are still considerable shadows in your foreground. Maybe a tighter zoom on the bike next time so you don't have to compensate as much for the bright sky.
 
Yeah the sky was a problem. I had forgotten to bring my circular polarizer...I think that would have helped.

I'm going to try some post processing on it. Thank for the comments.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom