Apex

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
2594539228_e18013ec42_o.jpg

Taken from a recent trip to PA.

C&C if you want.

I think this picture is freakin awesome! What was your set up? strait from the camera or pp work? Great photo, for me everything is golden here.
Peace....

Great shot, very effective.

oh wow... I have to admit.. I came into the thread expecting something crappy... But this... This is awesome. VERY nice capture.

*edit* not that i expect your work to be crappy, just the general "Road to enlightenment" sometimes seems to be a let down.. cause i think Ive seen a thread before like that. But the way the sun is.. i could see enlightenment happening.. heh.

I really like the exact shade of green you were able to get. Its very... lush.

Would you care to share any PP techniques? It looks pretty hands-off, which I like.

I like the suns rays coming through...

Cool composition.

Really cool shot. I notice though there looks to be something weird going on with the foliage. There seems to be a tremendous loss of detail in some spots, maybe some artifacting, it's hard to tell but looks weird. I'm guessing from PP?

Wow, i didnt expect everyone to like it this much.

strait from the camera or pp work?
Would you care to share any PP techniques? It looks pretty hands-off, which I like

This shot was taken a little later than i would have liked it and the ground was way too dark so i had to make an HDR of it. I am guessing though that it worked really well? so far noone has asked me if it was or not which is good.

Other than the hdr, all i really did in PS was unsharp mask and crop.

There seems to be a tremendous loss of detail in some spots, maybe some artifacting, it's hard to tell but looks weird. I'm guessing from PP?

Im guessing it would have been some slight movement in the trees when I took the sequence of shots. I really dont like doing HDR's and im looking into getting neutral grad filters.

Stunning photo! Thank you for sharing.
Added your photo to the June POTM Nomination Thread! :)

Wow! Ive never been nominated for POTM before. Thank you very much.

To everyone else, thank you for taking the time to look. I appreciate all the responses.

i like it man. you have the sunrays coming down and nothing is blown out. i would so **** up a shot like that.

lol, believe me its taken many many screw ups to even get me this far! :lmao:

Wow!! Excellent shot! The timing on this with the sun is awesome!!

Print it & hang it!

I had thought it could have been an HDR.. but I wasn't totally sure. What program did you use?

You did an awesome job on the HDR.

Most reactions

Back