The Roadkill Cafe - Don't Judge A Book By The Cover

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We've passed by this place a few times over the years, and to chicken to stop. I mean with a name like Roadkill and looking like it does from the outside, it's either gonna be great or a trip to the ER! ..... right??? Today after reading up on the local reviews, we finally got up the nerve to try it. So glad we did!!!!! It's an all you can eat buffet for $11 including drink and dessert. Fried Catfish, Chicken and Mullet on the menu today, with a nice selection of vegetables, homemade peach cobbler, chocolate fudge cake, and ice cream. I'm so stuffed I can't move. They're only open Sunday-Friday, for lunch until the food runs out......literally. So if you want to get your fill on everything better get there early. Down home southern cooking at it's finest. Roadkill Cafe, Hwy 59, Elberta, AL
Sept 201920190906_1616.jpg

I guess there's no sense asking about the daily special.

I guess there's no sense asking about the daily special.

Must have been good because the only thing left was Chicken and Catfish.

Looks a good place, I must drop in next time I am in the area........:(

Mmmm, boy! I luvs me a good buffet, wish I could pay it a visit. Did you see if they had Pirelli Possum on the menu??? :tongue-new: I joke, I'm sure it's good food.

Last edited:
Actually was good food, without the atmosphere. One lady told us it's like home, you serve yourself, take what you want and eat what you take. Forgot the homemade bread....so good.

Most reactions

Back