What's new

The Saint

Frequency

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Oct 17, 2010
Messages
8,864
Reaction score
683
Location
Calicut, Kerala,India
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Please....

5712722399_62a707fd75_z.jpg


The material realities are hard and hindering like the threads bearing the beads and the spiritual realities are so sublime and subtle like the sage who enters.....

Regards :D
 
Last edited:
Very effective image - I think the brightness around his head works to set off the darker areas of the image. The only thing I might do is crop the lighter strip on the right edge so the image is dark all around the periphery. I realize this makes him more centered, but I think that may actually be better in this case.
 
very interesting photograph!
 
I really like this image.
The beaded curtain is very interesting.Your composition works for me because the curtain is framing the subject.
I think there might be a little tilt to the shot? If you see it I might straighten that.....=)
Thanks for sharing!!
 
Very effective image - I think the brightness around his head works to set off the darker areas of the image. The only thing I might do is crop the lighter strip on the right edge so the image is dark all around the periphery. I realize this makes him more centered, but I think that may actually be better in this case.

Thank you KenC for your critical evaluation; actually i brightened around his head a bit more to bring that saintly feeling and also to impersonalize the monk too

Regards :D
 
I really like this image.
The beaded curtain is very interesting.Your composition works for me because the curtain is framing the subject.
I think there might be a little tilt to the shot? If you see it I might straighten that.....=)
Thanks for sharing!!

Thank you Mishele;
yes, i notice a bit tilt now; you are always welcome to make any alteration, even without any prior permission

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom