Number one is my favourite by far, but this is a nice set overall. The Biosphere rocks!
I like the abstractness of Photo 4.
And the pano view in Photo 7. The sky looks a bit artificial, though, as if it weren't the original sky and you had to patch up a sky that would match the size of the pano (funny looking immediately left of the sphere).
The colours in 3 are so intense... they look almost over-saturated.
You mean the outer glow on my signature?I really like all of these pictures. #4 is really cool, but I have to wonder what it would be like without the beam in lower right corner. It seems a bit distracting to me, pulling the eyes to that corner. Just my opinion though
You mean the outer glow on my signature?![]()
Lool! Didn't even realize it was thereOnly if your outer glow looks like a steel I-beam...![]()