TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thanks for taking a look !

Take care,

Dwayne Oakes

p660020416-4.jpg

I like it. I typically don't care for softened photos...to me they usually don't translate well on a computer screen, but you did a pretty good job on this one...:thumbup:

I like the soft look. It is very similar to the style I shoot. I label my style Ethereal. Though not an official style. I go for a dream like feel. Kinda hazy and very contrasty.
What post processing did you do? also what is the main focus of the picture. A little confusing.I like it though. Looks good. :)

CHEERS

Thanks for the comments. I use Orton-effect. Just showing the forces of nature here. One large tree falls it takes out half the forest with it lol

Take care,

Dwayne Oakes

Nice composition.

If you have available to you, a photo editing app that can dodge and burn, you could create a touch more range in light and dark to enhance the tonal range.

It would make it even more dynamic. For example, along the lead in tree trunk, the tone is somewhat flat. Dodging the mid tones to make them a bit more light, and burning the shadow tones to slightly darken them would create just a little more visual interest in the textures.

Most reactions

Back