X Pro-3
f/5.0
ISO 500
1/500 Sec.
Fujifilm XF 23mm F1.4R
23 mm Equivalent 35 mm

(Processed In LR & PS)

20200902-untitled-9-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Cheers,

Enezdez

I like this shot very much. It tells a story, and engages the viewer. Perhaps if I could have one change it would be to get more range of tones. I’d like to see this shot almost as a silver print, with a more dynamic range of BW tones. I think there are some good tones you could get out of the gentlemen's skin and clothing. The expressions and interesting elements are here and the photo is great

Agree with Charlie above I really like how this engages the viewer. It makes me want to know the rest of the story. As to processing IMO it doesn't quite fit, but I'm clueless as to what would improve it. Part of it may be the bright white of the door behind them.

The story teller, tells a story and I bet he has plenty. Interesting shot of two interesting characters.

I like this shot very much. It tells a story, and engages the viewer. Perhaps if I could have one change it would be to get more range of tones. I’d like to see this shot almost as a silver print, with a more dynamic range of BW tones. I think there are some good tones you could get out of the gentlemen's skin and clothing. The expressions and interesting elements are here and the photo is great

@charlie76 Thank you very much...

Agree with Charlie above I really like how this engages the viewer. It makes me want to know the rest of the story. As to processing IMO it doesn't quite fit, but I'm clueless as to what would improve it. Part of it may be the bright white of the door behind them.

@smoke665 Thanks Bud!

Good shot......

@Jeff15 Thanks!

The story teller, tells a story and I bet he has plenty. Interesting shot of two interesting characters.

@Space Face Thank you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back