The sun sets on a legendary Texan

Aoide said:
[ Texas Drawl ] Excuse me son..... are you saying Sam Houston rides light in the saddle? :playball: [ /Texas Drawl ]

Homer, the Sissy

JonMikal said:
hijack - up against the wall.......

so you think my statue pictures suck?!? well i never! %#&@#* :pissed:

:lol: Your's are the exception along with Scotts now ;) You know I've never disliked anything you've shot...you could post a pic of a piece of crap and I would think it was the best thing ever :sexywink:

spiralout said:
...and the Great Post Heist begins! :lmao:

Yes... but when people sign on for the evening, this thread will be at the top of the list with all these replies. We are really just driving viewers to your picture! :angel:

Guys, guys... lets get back to the subject...

Batman Begins definitely has some potential. Christopher Nolan is directing, and I absolutely LOVED Memento.

*thinks to self* Am I supposed to be taking part in this hijacking?

:lol: I agree Memento ROCKED....even though it confused the heck out of me :lol:

spiralout said:
Guys, guys... lets get back to the subject...

Batman Begins definitely has some potential. Christopher Nolan is directing, and I absolutely LOVED Memento.

*thinks to self* Am I supposed to be taking part in this hijacking?
No, you're not, but I think you're right. With him directing it could be good, but I wouldn't get your hopes up...
Memento rocks.

eromallagadnama said:
:lol: I agree Memento ROCKED....even though it confused the heck out of me :lol:

Yeah. On the DVD it had a special feature where you could watch the movie in actual sequential order of events. Kinda defeated the purpose of the movie, if you ask me. :)

Anyone else care to join in? Looks like we've got something started. :wav:

:lol: It doesn't take long to get something started here, but I can keep it going...Hitch comes out tommorow on dvd...girly movie I know but it's funny and cute ;)

Someone must have been tryin to boost you to 2000 before they realized they weren't at deviantart :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back