The sun sets on a legendary Texan

:lol: How much does your tripod weigh???

I have a crap one from walmart, but it does what I need some I'm not complaining :)

He has a bogen...ooh... :)
But right now, I need anything...
Anyone want to give me a tripod??
Oh, and I will be able to get online at work as of tomorrow, so no more $3.95 at Narnes and Noble for deviantART!!!

Glad to hear it Joe!!! You uploaded like a crazy man :lol: Oh and wahoooooo for beating the other post...I guess the deed is done...

I suppose it seems like i am changing the subject somewhat to say that i like.... er hang on i'll just go back and have a look! oh yes that's right! the man on the horse :)

There are so many posts on here you probably wont see this one, but I really like your composition and the color saturation and silouhetting (however you spell it) is right on target. Good Job!

Hat's off to Joe! We finally did it... and 3 pages, no less! We should make this sticky and call it the official Photo Gallery spam thread. ;)

Perhaps if we raise all of our element rings at once we can summon Captain Sticky. Fire! (no way I'm gonna be that Heart guy... I have my suspicions about him :lmao: )

:lol: I HATED that show :lol: If I told you what I watched when I was a kid you would die in laughter....but the theme song to that show is coming back now...captain planet, he's our hero....blahblahbalha :lol:

Gonna take pollution down to zero! ...something, something...I never could remember the rest. :D

To be honest, I wasn't Captain Planet's biggest fan, I just thought it was fitting. Ninja Turtles, now THAT was the show!

:lol: I actually loved the Turtles too!!! I used to love that nintendo game! My fav was Donatello :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back