What's new

The Sweeper

cosmonaut

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 12, 2006
Messages
1,122
Reaction score
98
Location
North Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
dollargeneral.jpg
 
Alright, I love this pic for so many reasons... The photo feels alive, I suppose it reminds me of hangin out late one night. Watching someone clean the street, and watching a business close down...Perhaps waiting out front for one of my friends to get off work... Great composition and great shot!!!
 
Cool, has that "alive" feel to it like the other guy said (lol did look for a name). Only thing is the noise. What was your exp and shut. speed?
 
I took the with Portra 160NC. I am thinking it was F/2 @ 1/60sec. With a Leica M6 and a Nokton 40mm 1.4
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom