What's new

The Tilt Series

CameronSmith

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
106
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Myers, Florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
*Click link for full size*

1. Tilt: http://cameronsmith.deviantart.com/art/Tilt-91654883
Tilt_by_CameronSmith.jpg


2. Tilt - Straight?: http://CameronSmith.deviantart.com/art/Tilt-Straight-91704059
Tilt___Straight__by_CameronSmith.jpg


3. Tilt - Flipped?: http://cameronsmith.deviantart.com/art/Tilt-Flipped-91706904
Tilt___Flipped__by_CameronSmith.jpg



C+C please.
 
Number one is the best of the crop for me, I like that it fools your eye for a bit AND it also makes a good, very interesting photograph. If this was my photo I'd make the light reflection on the bottom left disappear, as it's a bit distracting without really adding anything to the image. Ah, I also like that you chose to place the boats and diagonal just a tad off-centre. The black and white was a good idea too.
 
Make sure you look at the last a sec, Its upside down.

Thanks =]

The original is always the best it seems
 
I like #1, IMO the tilt works good, But I would think about crop some off the bottom
 
I defenatily like when they are upside down more. These photos are perfect for that trippy feel.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom