What's new

The town pond

Ray mallonee

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 7, 2008
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was at the local pond today. What do you think?

POND.jpg
 
Looks alright, I can't see much can you post a bigger size?
 
sure. How is this?

PONDcopy.jpg
 
I can't really find a focal point, the birds are just too far for the eye to settle on them. Either the sky filled with dramatic clouds to reflect on the pond or a beautiful sunset or sunrise above would really make this image. The combination of colours is nice but a bit of noise is showing maybe the result of sharpening or saturation? Not sure about the horizon either and that probably to do with the stitching.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom