What's new

The Toy War

yusia

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 9, 2005
Messages
79
Reaction score
1
Location
Seattle, WA
I shot this today in my backyard.
Not shure if I did it well.
st7zt.gif
 
Nice one, obviously a lot of thought in it, for sure gets the message across, if picture could talk, I like it.
 
Lol.....I really like this photo but I overlooked the true meaning at a first glance. At first, I thought of my 4yr old son and found it to be very amusing. Also, I like little army action figures because the hubby is a US Marine (don't tell him I said I like the Army, lol).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom