glow TPF Noob! Joined Sep 28, 2008 Messages 38 Reaction score 0 Location East coast Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 30, 2008 #1 Fall is well on its way, and so are the beautiful colors. Last edited: Oct 2, 2008
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 30, 2008 #2 nice scenery, great colours
BTilson TPF Noob! Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 467 Reaction score 0 Location Western NC, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 1, 2008 #3 Very nice shot, the only thing I might suggest would be to clone out the power lines. I've had to do that to several otherwise decent shots of my own, and it makes a big difference in the final image.
Very nice shot, the only thing I might suggest would be to clone out the power lines. I've had to do that to several otherwise decent shots of my own, and it makes a big difference in the final image.
glow TPF Noob! Joined Sep 28, 2008 Messages 38 Reaction score 0 Location East coast Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 2, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thanks guys! your words are encouraging to a newbie.