The Village

YAY! I'm glad you liked it, I wanna see it, but I just don't know if I'll have time for the next couple of weeks!

lets just say its Night at his best so far...

md

Cool... so another one to the list to see movies at the moment:

Manchurian,
iRobots
Bourne 2

danalec99 said:
Cool... so another one to the list to see movies at the moment:

Manchurian,
iRobots
Bourne 2

havent seen any of those , but i really wanna see bourne supremacy.

md

Ronin Audi chase was neeeeeeeeeeeat! :)

StvShoop said:
i heard village was boring?

maybe just slow...

I heard the same thing. but most of his movies are slow. Just a lot of hidden meanings and such. If your in to that kinda thing then it will probably be awesome. If your going for your typical scarry movie then you will be dissapointed.

Yeah, all of the reviews here made it sound mediocre. Like Oh there's M Night doing his twist ending again...

I liked Sixth Sense. I hate Signs. Probably won't see this one... but who knows...

I saw the Village this past weekend. It was AWFUL!!, and I have really liked all his movie's before this, especially Signs, which was on the slower side. The "huge" plot twist was predictible, in fact there is only one suprising moment. It was advertised like it was on the scary side, but it wasn't.

oh yea and ron howard's daughter is defiently better looking than her father, and a great actress, probably the only one that pulls of the dialoge in the whole movie

taylo168 said:
I saw the Village this past weekend. It was AWFUL!!, and I have really liked all his movie's before this, especially Signs, which was on the slower side. The "huge" plot twist was predictible, in fact there is only one suprising moment. It was advertised like it was on the scary side, but it wasn't.

oh yea and ron howard's daughter is defiently better looking than her father, and a great actress, probably the only one that pulls of the dialoge in the whole movie

i disagree. thats Nights whole thing, you would think after 4 movies, that his endings are all the same. but hey, to each his own!!! :lol:

md

Most reactions

Back