What's new

The Waffle House

cosmonaut

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 12, 2006
Messages
1,122
Reaction score
98
Location
North Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
wh01color_filtered.jpg


Cosmo
 
Could I have the eggs really over easy, please and lots of butter for the grits.
 
I think it needs some help in the color in my opinion. :)
 
That places gives me nightmares, years ago when you would walk-in the door all the employee would turn your way and say “Hello Welcome To Waffle House”

nice job on the photo, looks like you standing off the ground on a paper box or somethink higher
 
Heh, never thought I would see they day when I was impressed by a picture of a Waffle House :lol:
 
I love it, the composition is excellent. But I agree it could use some color.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom