McNugget801
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2009
- Messages
- 388
- Reaction score
- 43
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited:
Nice shot; maybe boost the blue a little; as its so much smaller in size it can have stronger saturation and still balance with the red of the rocks.
I've heard you need permits get to these rocks. Did you have to wait long to get them?

The photo of "The Wave" at Coyotte Buttes, is probably one of the worst I have seen, and I have seen many.
The photo of "The Wave" at Coyotte Buttes, is probably one of the worst I have seen, and I have seen many.
Its official everyone!
This is the worst shot of "The Wave" ever, out of the millions of photos of The Wave this is rock bottom. I am extremely proud to accept this honor from you mistermonday!