the weird eating habits of man ...

Nothing like muktuk or walrus with the skin on to fill the stomach

whats muktuk?

I once played a trick on some friends in the states, giving a them a piece of bread slathered full of vegemite. I told them it was it was a special kind aussie chocolate spread :twisted:

How i wish I had my camera with me then!

vonnagy said:
I once played a trick on some friends in the states, giving a them a piece of bread slathered full of vegemite. I told them it was it was a special kind aussie chocolate spread :twisted:

How i wish I had my camera with me then!

Wow, that's really mean! I've had vegemite and kinda liked it, but slathered would not be good. Thin, very very thin.....

I love cottage cheese and pineapple!! And cottage cheese and peaches. And cottage cheese and blueberries. And on and on and on.... The best hot weather snak there is.

Oh God, i am getting sick :pale: :pale: :puke: :puke-rig:

Oh yeah, Carlita, i sometimes dip my fries in a milk shake, its a must do at Wendys with their frosty. Both me and my GF dip our pizza in ranch, if anyone hasn't tried it, its the best, besides maybe garlic butter sauce.

Who doesn't enjoy some good Muktuk on a warm day! (tastes like fresh coconuts!) I'll take their word for it.......

guess i could go for a fresh batch of walrus skin :lol:

i just remembered something strange i heard once.

these kids across the street that i used to babysit once told me their grandmother freezes broccoli and then grates it over their ice cream like sprinkles. wtf?? :scratch:

Ice Cream and brocolli is the bomb! I imagine it ranks right up there with muktuk and cottage cheese with pinapple

Most reactions

Back