The "Where am I?"-game in the Themes Section

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Wouldn't any more of you like to join in on that themes- game that is going on in this very section, where one puts up three photos of a place where he/she has been and the others have to guess where that is. The winner, i.e. the one to first guess the spot, may then put up three of his/her own photos of a place. There's so far only very few who take part - it would be so nice if more would want to join in. Maybe?

its a good idea!

but...since ive only taken pictures in my hometown..it would be rather easy...

md

I tend to just take my clothes off and do a freaky wobbly victory dance (not that I win all that often). Oh, I am running out of locations fast as well.

I've been so few places that mine are too easy to guess. We're guessing countries, right?

I have enjoyed reading the thread, though.

Can't do any super macro shots :(......

And how would the "Who am I?" work?

And I still have so many different places for you to guess... and if I should run out of them, I'd put up pics that hubby took or even ask my sister for contributions... among the three of us we could make this thread continue for another couple of weeks (months?) to go.

LOL. I suppose there is nothing in the rules to say you actually had to take the photos - I just figured that would be fun because then we could display our marvellous photographic skills - mind you - none of us really commented on the photos themselves. LMAO. What kinda photo forum is this???

Well then: more folks come play!

I have to win at least six times more to present you all the place-photos that I have already scanned and stored. With several more places still only "in planning" and my sister's places not even in the count.

Together, we could take you almost around the world.. and if I asked my DAD for contributions, too, this game would have to continue for YEARS! Ha! We'd have soooo many nice and interesting places to show you.

So do come and play, will you?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back