The Winner

Postman158

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I went to my buddies MMA fight last night in Sacramento, CA. He fought someone 20lbs over his weight, but managed to pin him in just over one minute in the first round. This is personally one of my favorite pictures I've taken, just because of the emotion that was happening at that very moment. The crowd was blaring loud in praise, while all he could do was drop to his knees and pray in thanks.

8110425261_50c722caa6.jpg

What do you guys/gals like or dislike?

I went to my buddies MMA fight last night in Sacramento, CA. He fought someone 20lbs over his weight, but managed to pin him in just over one minute in the first round. This is personally one of my favorite pictures I've taken, just because of the emotion that was happening at that very moment. The crowd was blaring loud in praise, while all he could do was drop to his knees and pray in thanks.

What do you guys/gals like or dislike?

Where this picture misses the mark is that you had to explain what was going on; none of that is in the image.

You aren't being objective.
This could have been entitled 'the loser' or 'he's too tired to go on' or 'my stomach hurts so much.'

Honestly, I thought he was he loser.

Most reactions

Back