What's new

The Wishing Glass

Twig

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 9, 2007
Messages
301
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The_Wishing_Glass_by_BloodPromiser.jpg
 
Haven't seen you in a while Twig or maybe I just missed some.

This is a marvelous shot. I love the color and especially the shadow on the wall. The vignetting adds to the image. There's some imagery going on inside the glass for me apart from the coins. The spillage is a nice touch.

Couple things that are questionable for me. I would like to see more detail with the coin in the air (presidents head kinda thing) and the horizontal line and change of color midway of the picture. I don't think it is needed.

I won't mention the DA watermark. :lol:

Thanks for sharing.
 
Nah, I just haven't been here in a while. I haven't taken many photos lately.
Thanks so much for the feedback. =)
I took this on my counter, so that's the horizontal line you're seeing. If I try this shot again, I'll try it on the floor so there won't be a distracting background. And more detail in the coin(s) sounds like a great idea. =D
And thanks for ignoring the dA watermark. =D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom