What's new

The Yellow Door

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
IMG_5323.jpg
 
The door seems a bit cooked but besides that it just dosent have much emotion to it. It has some nice composition but maybe whats setting it off is those two different size trash cans
 
nice subject! theres a couple of things that would maby work in favour,
that big fat yellow line at botom are great, but the smal ones on the road could be edited out i think,
also, maby this shot could benefit from being centered?
 
Well, I'm quite partial to photos of doors, which is why I like this photo for its very subject matter. Plus I like it for the colours and the light used.

If this were mine, I might consider cropping in closer, at least so much that the furthest left line of the parking space would no longer show. Personally I'd not centre it, I'd leave the door on the left, but I might put it even further left an get rid of some of the dark brick wall at the top.

The light falling out onto the pavement, along with the shadows of the ... what is that device called? ... and the two differently sized bins sure add to this photo a lot.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom